Welcome to Writing Happiness!
I am Marya. Think Maria with a Y. (And yes, I do have an accent – but you probably guessed that – see my pic on the right?)
I am a blogging coach, and freelance content strategist. And I am on a mission to help you find your perfect clients and customers AND sell more of your products, programs and services – with your blog.
Let me ask you a few quick questions first (just to see if this blogger-reader thing is going to work out).
Are you an expert or a solopreneur looking to significantly grow your income with the help of your blog?
Or, are you someone who is thinking of starting a blog to promote your business?
Are you someone who sells coaching or training such as ebooks, programs or live classes? Are you planning to?
You are in the right place. In fact, we are perfect for each other …
I am a blog strategist who reviews your site and make recommendations on how to optimize it, I also offer coaching packages and courses to help you reach your six figure income goals.
Your blog is the best marketing tool there is. Only, if you know how to do it right. (You don’t have to post daily, you don’t have to ‘become popular’, and you don’t need a big list for business success!)
Learn to write blog posts that get your audience excited about your products, programs and services!
Reach your income goals by writing emails that get opened, read and clicked.
And, create landing pages that persuade – and grow your business with fantastic results.
I talk all about that – and more – in a positive, fun manner.
Man this blog is good. Stanford Smith – Pushing Social
You can read up my story here; how I came to start this blog. It’s pretty ordinary; no lay offs from any jobs, no getting over life threatening illnesses, no life experiments, no selling everything and going around the world kinda story. Just an itch to carry on teaching and helping people …
An everyday story, written by an everyday writer.
- This is me on TV. Thanks for interviewing me Channel 10 for The Project (Not my best look!)
Few Things about Me
- I am many things: blogging coach, content strategist, freelance blogger, teacher, behaviour analyst, qualified lawyer, 24/7 mum and of course imperfectly human!
- I have done hundreds of blog reviews for small business clients and coached many.
- I am the creator of Sell More With Blogging – an 8-week online program (currently in session).
- I teach ‘Blogging for Business’ short courses at TAFE providers locally. I also conduct workshops at local universities.
- My formal qualifications include a Bachelor at Law and MBA -Marketing. I have 10 year experience of working in academia.
- I have been a business writer for a number of years. I have also taught Business Communication, Business Writing and ESL to graduate students and worked as a student counselor – something I enjoyed immensely.
- I am the classic INFJ personality type. ‘The Confidant”.
- I hail from a land down under – Australia.
- I am a book lover, a foodie, business self-help addict and obsessed with perfumes.
- When I am excited I write – and then I publish. Typos do creep in and that’s just the way it is. Don’t hate me for that.
- This blog is a story of my passion – blogging, writing, helping, befriending. It’s very much human, and like all humans; imperfect and growing.
And this is where I hang out.
Put your feet up, grab a cuppa and stay for a while. And welcome to my world!
I can help you blog - for business!