Let’s Sell More Of Your ecourse, coaching program or service package
with Facebook Ads
Hi there. Welcome to Writing Happiness!
I am Marya. Think Maria with a Y.
Before I tell you a little bit about me, let me tell you why you should care.
I am on a mission to help you sell more – heaps more – of your ecourse, coaching program or service package with FACEBOOK ADS.
Let me ask you a few quick questions first (just to see if this thing is going to work out).
Do you feel like the best-kept-secret in your industry?
Do you want attract your perfect audience online? (Do you even know who they are?)
Do you want to convert them into paying customers and yet stay true to yourself? Sell you ecourse, coaching programs and packages?
Bonus questions for extra brownie points:
Are you also a busy Mum?
Dare I say, you are an introverted soul and you don’t want to spend hours on social media, make videos or start a podcast?
You are in the right place. In fact, we are perfect for each other …
Let me tell you why.
I am a Facebook Ad geek.
I am obsessed with Facebook Ads.
Facebook Ads changed my business – and my life.
And now I want to do the same for you.
I’ll tell you what happened BEFORE I was using Facebook Ads.
I was a teacher for 10+ years, content creator, freelance writer and coach for 3. I was busy creating and launching online courses with mixed results. I was hustling for clients.
It took me YEARS to build a truly profitable business. Why? Because I was focusing on the wrong things … More about that in a minute.
Let’s back track even more.
I left my full time job to stay home with my kids and deal with a taxing personal situation. I started a blog to save my sanity. I fell into freelancing and from there built my own email list, launched three online courses and started offering consulting services.
How long did it take me? Well, close to three years. (And that’s with an MBA – Marketing and Post Grad Diploma in Education under my belt!)
Because I made ton of mistakes.
It took me three years to run a profitable business. But I know I could have done it faster.
This is what I did wrong …
I spent all my time on creating content and putting out offers (when my heart wasn’t in it).
I listened to the ‘gurus’ and tried to copy them.
I tried to be popular.
It’s when I realized that you don’t have to be popular to be successful in business. You don’t have to spend hours on social media or spamming Facebook groups with offers.
You have something that people want?
Great, you can use use Facebook Ads to reach people who want your thing and sell it – TODAY.
You don’t need a Facebook page with thousands of likes.
You don’t need a huge following or press.
You don’t need thousands of dollars to start investing.
You can start NOW.
I have been running Facebook ads in my own business for 2+ years and I have also learnt from the big name experts and underground gurus.
I know first hand what works and what doesn’t.
I have perfected a system that works for service-based entrepreneurs like yourself.
I want to save YOU hours of wasted time, tears, heartache and DOLLARS.
While I can’t promise that you will become a millionaire soon, I can help you build your list with hot leads and sell more of your thing. With Facebook Ads, of course.
Creating Facebook Ad Strategies is my zone of genius. Allow me to let your shine in yours.
I have done it – and I am helping many clients and readers do that, as well.
What do you think? You think you are in the right place?
- Here are some excerpts from my happy clients (read more detailed client stories here).
“The coaching gave me the courage to quit my awful law practice job to focus on something meaningful – like my business.” Shannon Brandao – Tutor and coach. Shannontutors.com
“My opt-in rate for my bribe is about 70% at the moment, which I’m just thrilled with.” Kellie O’Brien, Kellie O’Brien Media
“The content opened up a whole new world of things to consider and work on. I love having the worksheets.” Sue Ferguson, Coach
“I think you’ve done an outstanding job.” Peggy Lea Baker. Author, Artist, Entrepreneur. Smashwords.com
“I would definitely recommend you to others.” Rebecca Ward, Lingerie Pattern Technologist. Knit1tea1.com
Few Things about Me
- I am many things: Facebook Ad Strategist, Content trainer, freelance blogger, teacher, qualified lawyer, 24/7 mum and of course imperfectly human!
- I have been published on leading blogs such as The Huffington Post, Boost Blog Traffic, Men With Pens, Problogger, Write to Done, Make a Living Writing, Freelance Switch, Firepole Marketing, Tiny Buddha, and many more.
- I have done hundreds of blog reviews for small business clients and coached many.
- I have created and launched three online programs.
- My formal qualifications include a Bachelor at Law and MBA -Marketing. I have 10 year experience of working in academia.
- I have been a business writer for a number of years. I have also taught Business Communication, Business Writing and ESL to graduate-level students and worked as a student counselor – something I enjoyed immensely.
- I am the classic INFJ personality type. ‘The Confidant”.
- I hail from a land down under – Australia.
- I am a book lover, a foodie, business self-help addict and obsessed with perfumes.
- When I am excited I write – and then I publish. Typos do creep in and that’s just the way it is. Don’t hate me for that.
- This blog is a story of my passion – blogging, writing, helping, befriending. It’s very much human, and like all humans; imperfect and growing.
And this is where I hang out.
Put your feet up, grab a cuppa and stay for a while. And welcome to my world!