Do you want to attract the best clients and customers to your business?
Of course, you do.
You are passionate about helping people and you are great at what you do. And, you want to make a difference in the lives of many people and really make an impact with what you have to offer.
So what’s the problem?
It could be that you are new to online marketing or your business is very new. You want to reach your ideal buyers but you just don’t know how.
This is where I come in.
I can help you create a blog that attracts your people – your ideal customers.
I will teach you
- how to publish content that have people thinking about you and your products.
- how to write emails that get clicked, opened and read.
- how to create perfect opt-in offers and landing pages.
- how to create irresistible offers – products that practically sell themselves.
I will teach you how to turn your blog into the best marketing tool for your small business.
I offer these four packages to suit your needs. (If you are not sure which package to choose, no worries, just send me an email and I will walk you through it, or come up with a custom package, which is perfect for your unique situation.)
First time someone lands on your blog, they only have a few seconds to decide whether they want to stay and explore – or leave.
You only have a few seconds to make a great first impression, and convert them into a subscriber.
So how do you do that?
You fix all the website leaks on your site, meaning fix all those areas where people drop off.
This is what we talk about:
- Optimize your About page so people start getting an idea of who you are, why you write this blog and if this is the right place for them.
- Create an individual squeeze page to capture email addresses
- Decide what goes on your side bar and de-clutter
- Make sure every single element on your blog is strengthening your brand and spelling out your USP.
- Have an appealing design and simple navigation which allows people to discover your content
Do you know that 90% of bloggers creating content are doing it wrong?
They are creating random pieces of content without any regards to what they want to achieve with all that work.
They focus too much on giving information, getting shares and social proof.
All that counts, no doubt about it, however there is something more important.
If you mess this up, you might as well stop blogging.
What this means is to create content that qualifies the person you are attracting – meaning attract only likely buyers and move up up to a point where they are ready to buy.
You do this by creating a content plan.
Here we look at:
- Identify your ideal reader (who will buy from you at some point)
- Select what kind of blog is right for you in the first place.
- Select the ideal frequency and how to stay consistent to keep your list warm
- Create content that conditions people and makes a case for your products
- Train your readers to respond to your CTAs (call to actions)
Guest posting is an ideal low cost strategy for when you don’t have a big marketing budget.
You need to pay for traffic somehow (there is no such thing as free traffic), so you can either pay it with money (advertising) or with time (guest posting)
- Work out a guest posting strategy that is doable
- Identify the right blogs to post on
- The home work you must do before you make a pitch
- Find an idea that has the best chance of being accepted
- Write a pitch that is effective and gets your idea approved
- Write the post and optimize your byline for maximum sign ups to your list
You might have heard this a lot; ‘money is in the list’ or ‘money is in the relationship you have with your list’.
What does that even mean?
Well, you do have a business blog and you have building your email list steadily, but how do you actually sell to the people on your list? I will teach you how.
If you are looking to make your first sale, or your 50th, this package is perfect for you.
This is what we accomplish:
- Come up with a plan to send emails that get your people in the buying mood, if you want to make an offer to your list now
- Look at your freebie offer to see if you are attracting the right people for you blog and not appealing to the ‘freebie seekers’ in the first place
- Learn to make use of the ‘Golden Minute’
- Determine your communication frequency with your list. We look at what you can do to keep your list warm
- Think about running sales and promotions so you get money fast and your buyers are all happy campers because they get special deals no one else gets
I can help you – trust me!
All you have to do is select the package and then decide how you want to go about it. Or, just shoot me an email and I’ll set you up.
The packages are here to guide you. You don’t have to strictly stay on topic but it helps if you are focused on one area that you massively improve upon.
Phone Coaching (Or via Skype)
Starting at $400.00 USD per month, for a minimum of 4 months.
Every month, you get two 45-minute strategy sessions with me over Sykpe.
We will pin point the areas that need your utmost attention and make the biggest difference in your business. I will also give you actionable tips that you are going to implement before our next call. You will see results all the way.
Ideally suited to local clients (Australia). Pre-booking is necessary.
Perfect for you if you are in the US and want after-hours coaching.
Just send me an email and we will discuss what you need and when we can start.
Who is it for?
International clients. You find it easier to do this way and avoid the hassle of finding the time that suits us both.
You just don’t have the time for a heavy duty commitment.
Introverts. Enough said.
You prefer email. Better at expressing their thoughts in writing.
You want to test the waters. To see if this coaching thing works, or am I any good. (I am! )
7 Detailed Email Responses – $220.00 USD
This works a treat for single focused (goal or challenge) requiring immediate action.
You get incredible value.
I will send you a questionnaire to fill out which will tell me everything I need to know.
You can then ask me 1 question per email. It is best to use this format as I will hand out some home work and suggest changes for you to make.
How to order
If you are serious about getting some coaching, book your free session today so see if we are a good fit.
The coaching spots are limited so you have to email me at marya.writinghappiness at gmail dot com. If I have availability, I will send you an invoice, within 24 hours.
So, what are you waiting for? Shoot me an email.
Nice things happy clients are saying
Juan Villarreal (Ignite the Fat) says
“Working with Marya is a must for anyone who takes their blogging seriously. She is not only very professional, but has a great eye when it comes to improving a blog.
After our very first session, I walked away with a dozen ideas and action steps to take my blog to the next level. I look forward to working with Marya again.”
Jane Sarchet (The HedgeCombers) says
“Having Marya in the background, and feeling accountable to her, has meant my productivity has escalated. My ‘to do’ list has always been full, but when working on my own, I don’t necessarily direct my energy in the most beneficial direction.
Having her look at the bare bones of my blog/business, and talk me through which avenues will have the most impact on visitor numbers and my bottom line has been invaluable.”
Caroline Kirk (CarolineKirk.com) says
“Marya, Thank you very much for all you have done for my blog, which has lain redundant for so long until your professional touch. And for what you have done for me!!!
Your style of coaching service has been invaluable to my writing, to getting the blog started and in moving it forward in the right direction. You know your stuff!
Just as importantly, you have inspired me and given me the confidence to finally complete a long held dream. I love your site; it’s fantastic to get your emails in my inbox as a constant reminder of what I ought to be doing to continue on this roll. Thank You!”
Amanda Bilson (AmandaBilsonArt.com) says
I would just like to say a very big thank you for helping me with my blog. You not only explained your first impressions, you highlighted what was important and what I should be concentrating on. You also gave me great advice re direction and the way forward. I know it will take effort on my part too but at least I now know what to work on.
I would certainly recommend you to any artist or anyone who is struggling in getting their blog off the ground. You know your stuff!